- Business Law
- Securities Law
Additional Practice Areas
- Private Investment Funds
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Mr. Fore is admitted to practice in California.
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Prior to joining Goodwin Procter, Mr. Fore was the former co-head of the fund services practice at Wilson Sonsini Goodrich Rosati. Before that, he was an investment banker with the technology group of Banc of America Securities LLC.Mr. Fore also served for nearly eight years as the general counsel to Bank of America’s world-wide private equity and venture capital businesses, where his practice focused on investments by the bank in private equity funds, direct investments in venture-backed companies, subordinated debt investments, and equity investments in foreign companies. He began his legal career at O’Melveny Myers in Los Angeles, where he concentrated on mergers and acquisitions, securities law and general corporate matters.
- Northwestern University
- Loyola Law School-Los Angeles
- Order of the Coif, St. Thomas More Law Honor Society
- University of Southern California
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map