Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Medical Malpractice
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Maryland Court of Appeals
- ID Number: 9706250328
- Virginia State Bar  # 34265
7 Questions Answered
- Q. What types of compensation would I be entitled to if I discovered a doctor left an item in me after surgery?
- A: The compensation amount would be determined in part by the severity of the injury/complications caused by the offending item. Please feel free to contact me at 703-871-5060 to discuss. Rich Nagle
- Q. My brother was prescribed the wrong medication and is now in kidney failure. Should I contact the hospital or attorney?
- A: My advice is that you contact a medical malpractice lawyer.
- Q. We feel the doctor waited too long to do the c-section and our baby has birth injuries - what is the next step?
- A: You should contact a lawyer who specializes in birth injury cases. I am happy to speak with you regarding the claim as I have handled dozens of birth injury claims in my career. www.trialhawk.com
Contact & Map