Rich Nagle

Rich Nagle

  • Medical Malpractice
  • Maryland
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Practice Area
  • Medical Malpractice
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Maryland Court of Appeals
ID Number: 9706250328
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Professional Associations
Virginia State Bar  # 34265
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Legal Answers
7 Questions Answered

Q. What types of compensation would I be entitled to if I discovered a doctor left an item in me after surgery?
A: The compensation amount would be determined in part by the severity of the injury/complications caused by the offending item. Please feel free to contact me at 703-871-5060 to discuss. Rich Nagle
Q. My brother was prescribed the wrong medication and is now in kidney failure. Should I contact the hospital or attorney?
A: My advice is that you contact a medical malpractice lawyer.
Q. We feel the doctor waited too long to do the c-section and our baby has birth injuries - what is the next step?
A: You should contact a lawyer who specializes in birth injury cases. I am happy to speak with you regarding the claim as I have handled dozens of birth injury claims in my career.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
11710 Plaza America Drive
Suite 2000
Reston, VA 20190
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.