(800) 359-8601Tap to Call This Lawyer
Randall L. MorganSnyder Morgan LLP
- Business Law, Estate Planning, Personal Injury ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
Additional Practice Area
- Business, Real Estate and General Litigation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Indiana State Courts
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- Snyder Morgan LLP
- - Current
- Snyder Morgan LLP is a general practice law firm available to serve business and individual clients throughout northern Indiana. Our attorneys, Stephen R. Snyder, Randall L. Morgan and Laura E. Kaufman, represent clients in matters that involve a broad range of practice areas, including commercial, industrial and residential real estate transactions, development and zoning, business and corporate counseling and transactions, business, real estate and general civil litigation, personal injury and wrongful death litigation, appellate practice in state and federal courts, riparian rights and related lakefront property disputes and issues, wills, trusts and estate planning, business succession planning, Medicaid planning, estate and trust administration, probate and trust litigation, guardianships and elder law.
- Beckman Lawson, LLP
- Judicial Law Clerk
- Allen Superior Court, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Indiana University - Indiana University-Bloomington
- B.S. | Finance
- American Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Kosciusko County Bar Association
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.