Ralph Slater is a highly successful personal injury attorney with with 35 years of experience and trial expertise. He provides the highest quality of legal work. His mission is simple. He takes each case personally. His core values are reliability and personal communication with clients every step of the way. Ralph Slater has aggressively represented families who lost loved ones and people who were seriously, or even catastrophically injured in accidents. He once held the record for the highest amount of money recovered for quadriplegia in CA of all published verdicts and settlements.
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
Find out what your case is really worth. Say goodbye to guessing when you talk to Ralph Slater, a leading personal injury attorney handling serious personal injury cases and wrongful death claims since 1979. Be protected from greedy insurance companies. They will try to settle your case quickly for as little money as possible. Ralph Slater will work to make sure you get every dollar you deserve. Have Ralph Slater take care of everything with no upfront costs. Mr. Slater will handle all significant aspects of your case personally. He will handle the paperwork and all the calls - all the details of your case. Get more financial compensation. Don't settle for less than what you deserve. Get the settlement you deserve by hiring Ralph Slater, Personal Injury Lawyer, based in Chico, CA. Don't let an accident ruin your life. Call Mr. Slater now at (530) 864-9000 for your Free Consultation.
The amount of attorney's fees is tied to the amount of your compensation. All reasonable and necessary costs are advanced towards a successful outcome to your case. You do not owe Mr. Slater anything until you win a recovery.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Home, hospital or office visits for a Free Initial Consultation.
- 9th Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Butte County Bar Association
- Personal Injury Lawyer
- Law Office of Ralph Slater
- - Current
- Mr. Slater has successfully represented seriously and catastrophically injured victims of the negligence, carelessness and recklessness of other persons or entities. He has also successfully represented family members who lost loved ones due to the negligence of others and corporations who put profits ahead of safety. He has obtained verdicts 5 to 22 times the final offers of insurance carriers in serious injury cases. He once held the record for the largest recovery by any person with quadriplegia of all reported verdicts and settlements in CA. He has a 98% settlement success rate.
- Associate Personal Injury Lawyer
- Butler, Jefferson & Dan
- Ralph Slater worked as a personal injury trial lawyer for this leading CA personal injury firm. He successfully handled pharmaceutical litigation cases involving catastrophic injuries, defective medical device cases,a wrongful death case from an aviation accident, as well as serious injury cases arising from motor vehicle accidents.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
- J.D. (1979) | Law
- I worked as a law clerk during law school for Ned Good, Past President of the CA Trial Lawyers Association and for Ian Herzog, Past President Los Angeles Trial Lawyers Association in Personal Injury Law. I also clerked for James Butler, Past President of the CA Trial Lawyers Association. These men are/were leading personal injury trial attorneys not only in CA, but in the USA.
- Honors: Graduated Cum Laude.
- Activities: Board of Editors, Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review
- Loyola Marymount University
- B.A. (1974) | Political Science
- Honors: Lifetime Member, Alpha Sigma Nu, the National Jesuit Honor Society; Graduated Magna Cum Laude; Top 20 Debate Team in National Tournament.
- Activities: Phi Sigma Kappa, Social Fraternity.
- State Bar of California  # 89096