Penelope A. Boyd

Penelope A. Boyd

Penelope A. Boyd, Attorney
  • Family Law, Education Law, Domestic Violence ...
  • D.N.J., E.D.Pa., M.D.Pa., Pennsylvania
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive Law
Practice Areas
  • Family Law
  • Education Law
  • Domestic Violence
  • Arbitration & Mediation
  • Divorce
  • Social Security Disability
  • Appeals & Appellate
  • Civil Rights
  • Juvenile Law
Additional Practice Areas
  • Child Custody
  • Special Needs Custody
  • Special Education
  • Guardianship
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Flat fee - in certain cases
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
3rd Circuit
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
U.S. Supreme Court
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Professional Experience
Penelope A. Boyd, attorney
- Current
Domestic Violence Center of Chester County
Disabilities Law Project
Department of the Public Advocate
Villanova University School of Law
Villanova University School of Law Logo
Pennsylvania State University - University Park
B.A. | Pre-law
Pennsylvania State University - University Park Logo
Professional Associations
Chester County Bar Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Certified Family Law Mediator
Montgomery County Mediation Center
Certified Elder Law Mediator
Montgomery County Meditation Center
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
26 Questions Answered

Q. Grandparent custody question. Both parents arrested.
A: You should consult a local attorney about your custody options. It sounds like these kids will need a lot of support. If your question is whether or not you could get some form of custody, it is a possibility you can explore through the courts and/or the local Children & Youth agency. It is unlikely that you could take any of the children out of the country at this time. But there’s no harm in talking to a local family lawyer about it.
Q. Can I find My Daughters Mom in Contempt??? HELP!!!
A: Consult a local attorney about filing to modify the custody order and to object to the relocation.
Q. How to go about getting custody of my nephew in Md. His parents are in jail and he's with children services we live in P
A: You should consult with a Maryland attorney. Although you live in Pennsylvania, Jurisdiction over children is governed by the residence of the child. Presumably, an attorney who is familiar with practice where you nephew resides can help you. A lot will depend on the children's services agency that is involved.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
535 N. Church Street
535 North Church Street
Suite 313
West Chester, PA 19380
Telephone: (610) 692-3400
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.