Paul M. NamieThe Law Office of Paul M. Namie, LLC
- Criminal Law, Divorce, Family Law ...
As your lawyer, I seek outcomes tailored to your individual needs and objectives. When I meet with you for the first time, I will listen carefully to your side of the story and thoroughly explain the legal process. Together, we will discuss all available options for a resolution. I provide trial representation when needed and always seek the best possible outcomes. Family disputes and other legal issues can be difficult to talk about. I strive to provide a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere in my office where you can feel free to talk openly and honestly. I will be equally open and honest with you about your legal options and personally guide you through the entire legal process.
An attorney who understands the law, but not the realities of your individual situation, may not be able to help you secure the custom tailored solution you need. I am committed to providing the detailed representation and personalized attention you need to overcome the legal issues you or your family faces in an efficient and effective manner.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Free Consultation
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Call for details
- The Law Office of Paul M. Namie, LLC
- Valparaiso University School of Law
- J.D. (2010) | Law
- Lewis University
- B.A. (2006) | History
- Illinois State Bar
- Lake County Bar Association
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.