Paul is a seasoned litigator with over twenty years’ experience representing client interests in varying capacities. Paul is admitted before all of the Courts in the State of California, and the US District Courts for the Northern and Central Districts of California.
Paul specializes in civil litigation and business representation, representing and defending clients in real estate, business, trust, employment and personal injury matters and related bankruptcy actions.
Paul has brought tens of cases to verdict in both jury and bench trials, in addition to numerous arbitrations. Paul utilizes his vast trial experience to develop client strategies and achieve client goals efficiently and expeditiously, while protecting individuals, businesses and their clients from increased litigation costs and the uncertainty of the court system.
Since 2004 Paul has utilized his extensive litigation background to serve as a mediator / arbitrator / referee / administrative hearing officer for the County of Los Angeles; City of Long Beach; the Los Angeles Superior Court; the California Court of Appeal; the US District Court, Central District of California; the California Department of Insurance; for California Arts, Arbitration and Mediation Service through California Lawyers for the Arts; and Resolvelitigation.com. In these capacities Paul has presided over more than 1,000 mediations and arbitrations ranging from business, employment, real property and personal injury matters.
Because of his extensive experience, Paul also serves as a Discovery Referee, and as a Referee for the sale of real property in partition and related actions.
- Free Consultation
Initial 30 minute consultation is free
- Credit Cards Accepted
All major credit cards
- Contingent Fees
- 9th Circuit
- Federal Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Bergkvist, Bergkvist & Carter, LLP
- Litigation partner with over twenty years experience handling real estate, trust, business, personal injury and employment litigation matters
- Mediator / Arbitrator
- Paul has presided over more than 1,000 mediations and arbitrations ranging from business, employment, real property and personal injury matters. Because of his extensive experience, Paul also serves as a Discovery Referee, and as a Referee for the sale of real property in partition and related actions.
- California St Univ Fullerton
- Undergraduate Degree
- Drake Univ Law School
- Law Degree
- Long Beach Bar Association
- - Current
- Activities: Paul served as President of the Long Beach Bar Association in 2018.
- California State Bar # 189780
- - Current
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- - Current