Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
We are proud to provide cost effective legal services and solutions in the following areas:
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Law
- Construction Law
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Claims
- Products Liability
- Real Estate Law
Additional Practice Areas
- Wills & Trusts
- Mobilehomes and Mobilehome Parks
- Business and Commercial matters
- Lemon Law
- Insurance Bad Faith
- General Civil
- Free Consultation
15 minutes free consultation only in stated areas of practice
- Credit Cards Accepted
Depends upon the matter
- Contingent Fees
Only on select matters, client is responsible for all costs. Cost retainer is required.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
$250.00 per hour. Retainer varies, minimum $1500. Full Estate Plans, inc.wills and trusts, powers of attorney, trust deed, flat fee of $1250 for single and $2200.00 for 2 persons.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 9th Circuit
- Univ of San Francisco
- Undergraduate Degree
- Golden Gate Univ School of Law
- Law Degree
- California State Bar # 118192
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
2 Questions Answered
- Q. Is my written agreement only legit if it is notarized by the laws of california
- A: Not all agreements need to be notarized, usually just signed by the parties.
- Q. CA PAR what are the implications of paragraph 26.A? is the mediation binding? can this be removed out of the contract?
- A: Mediation is typically not binding.
Contact & Map