Paul Duke WhitePaul D. White, P.A.
- Elder Law, Estate Planning, Real Estate Law
With eighteen years of experience, Paul White works hard to fashion wills and trusts that meet the needs of Arkansas families, and to help grieving families navigate safely through the probate process.
He devotes the majority of his law practice to estate planning, wills & trusts, probate, elder law, and Medicaid planning. He also handles personal injury and other civil litigation matters.
Mr. White was formerly General Counsel to the Arkansas Baptist Foundation, and prior to that Deputy City Attorney for the City of Little Rock.
Mr. White holds a law degree from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock and a bachelor's degree from Ouachita Baptist University. He is a member of the Arkansas Bar Association and the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys.
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Free Consultation
- Paul D. White, P.A.
- - Current
- The Law Firm of White & White, P.L.C.
- Ouachita Baptist University
- William H. Bowen School of Law
- Arkansas State Bar
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Arkansas Bar Association
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.