- Business Law
- Communications & Internet Law
- Energy, Oil & Gas Law
- International Law
- Securities Law
Additional Practice Areas
- Corporate & Securities
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- The University of Texas at Austin
- St. Mary's University School of Law
- with distinction
- Activities: Mr. Tobin is a Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation, and a member of the Texas Association of Bank Counsel, the State Bar of Texas and its Business Law Section, and San Antonio Bar Association. He is a former Board member of the Austin/San Antonio Chapter of the Texas General Counsel Forum.
- Activities: Mr. Tobin is also active in numerous charitable and civic organizations in San Antonio, serving as President-Elect of the Rotary Club of San Antonio, Director and Past Membership Council Chairman of the Greater San Antonio Chamber of Commerce, Board of Trustees of the World Affairs Council of San Antonio, and Trustee and Secretary of the San Antonio Museum of Art. In addition, Mr. Tobin has been Senior Warden and served on the Vestry of Christ Episcopal Church.
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map