Our objective is to provide affordable legal services in multiple areas at a reasonable cost to those who need it.
Member of First Presbyterian Church, Church Elder and Bible Study leader for more than 30 years; Vanlandingham Rotary Club Past President, Hilton Head Island Rotary Club Past President, USAR Reserves (Retired), Admitted to all South Carolina Trial Courts, The South Carolina Supreme Court; The South Carolina Federal Courts, US Court of Appeals Fourth Circuit, and The Supreme Court of the United States of America. Avocation and interests include pistol marksmanship, Travel and Fishing.
Everyone should be able to afford a lawyer.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Health Care Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Workers' Compensation
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
First consultation of 30 minutes is free. We will accept or decline you case at the end of the consultation and propose the fee arrangements if the client wishes..
Credit Cards Accepted
Square, Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express
Standard contingent fees are 1/3rd of the amount recovered plus court costs.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Cases which are not suited for a contingency fee will be billed at the rate of $250.00 per attorney hour, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
- South Carolina
- English: Spoken, Written
- Founding member
- Law Offices Ferrene & Associates, PA
- - Current
- The general practice firm continues to serve Lowcountry residents with the legal services they need.
- University of South Carolina
- University of South Carolina - Columbia
- J.D. (1970) | Law
- Presbyterian College
- B.A. (1961) | English and Law
- Juris Doctor Degree from University of South Carolina in 1970
- Activities: Member of Phi Kappa Alpha Fraternity
- President Bush 740th Point of Light for development and implementation of the International Rotary Reader Program.
- VanLandingham Rotary Club
- President’s Volunteer Service Awards, President George H. Bush
- South Carolina State Bar
- - Current
- South Carolina Bar Association Pro Bono Program  # #1995
- - Current