I have been successfully trying cases for over ten years. I started my career as prosecutor in a district attorney's office, and stayed there for seven years. In that time I handled cases from misdemeanors including DUI and DWS, to felonies like burglary and Measure 11 assaults.
After leaving that job, I started my own practice focusing on helping individuals with the kinds of problems we all have. I represent people accused of crimes, people in divorces or who have custody disputes and other "regular people" problems.
My cases aren't just a file to me. When I sign up to help someone with a problem, I take the time to get to know who the person is and what is really going on in their lives. I run a small shop to keep my prices down, and to ensure that I have the time to give all the people I work with my personal attention.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- DUI & DWI
Call now for a free consultaion.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- CTUIR Tribal Court
- Nicolas F. Patterson Attorney at Law, LLC
- - Current
- Deputy District Attorney
- Umatilla County District Attorney’s Office
- Lewis & Clark Law School
- J.D. | Law
- Carleton College
- B.A. (1998) | Geology
- Oregon State Bar  # 064632
- Oregon Criminal Defense Lawyers Association