(561) 455-0280Tap to Call This Lawyer
- Bankruptcy, Collections, Divorce ...
- District of Columbia, Florida, New York
Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Foreclosure Defense
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- District of Columbia
- New York
- Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University
- J.D. (1990)
- New York State Bar  # 2348936
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.