- Business Law
- Securities Law
Additional Practice Areas
- Corporate and Securities
- Corporate and Securities »
- Attorney at Law
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice, PLLC
- Duke University School of Law
- cum laude, Staff Editor, Law and Contemporary Problems, Notes Editor and Founding Member, Duke Journal of Constitutional Law & Public Policy, Member, Moot Court, Member, Winning Team and Best Brief Award, Sidley, IIEL WTO Moot Court Competition, Semifinalist, Duke University School of Law Dean&rsquo, s Cup Moot Court Competition, Research Assistant, McCormick on Evidence, Editor Robert P. Mosteller, Member, Women Law Students Association.
- Elon College
- Elementary Teaching Certificate, President&rsquo, s Commendation.
- Duke University
- English, Minor, Cultural Anthropology, cum laude, Dean's List, Angier B. Duke and Duke Power Scholastic Excellence Scholar.
- Activities: Bar Associations: Wake County Bar Association
- Activities: North Carolina Bar Association
- Activities: North Carolina State Bar
- Activities: American Bar Association
- Activities: Admitted to the North Carolina Bar, 2006
- Activities: Admitted to practice before all North Carolina state courts and the United States District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina
Contact & Map