Profile Image Placeholder

Mr. William Ray Glasgow

Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Practice Area
Juvenile Law
Legal Answers
32 Questions Answered
Q. If another state dramatically mismanages a foster child's case, can I sue the sate for legal guardianship?
A: There may be actions you can take to get children properly placed, but it appears you need an experienced attorney at this point. "Suing" the state should not be at the top of your list. It is difficult for everyone when the state finds it necessary to remove children from their parents. These case often get out of control despite the good intentions of the state actors. Y
Q. Hi! My daughter is 14 and we live in the state of Tennessee. She no longer wants to go over to her dads house.
A: Children are not allowed to make parenting decisions. If you and her father are unable to resolve the issues, seek outside assistance through mediation or the courts to modify your parenting schedule. If you have a parenting plan, it probably has a clause on how the plan can be modified. An attorney may or may or not necessary to accomplish your goal.
Q. My ex is not taking care of my daughter she leaves her with other people I live in a different state
A: You cannot remove the child from the custodial parent unless there are extreme circumstances. Hire a lawyer and gain custody through the court.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
44 North Second Street
Suite 505
Memphis, TN 38103
Telephone: (901) 527-9819
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.