Free Consultation: (404) 375-5783Tap to Call This Lawyer
Mr. W. Wright Dempsey, Jr.
- Estate Planning, Business Law, Construction Law ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Having earned a Masters degree in Heritage Preservation, I focus my practice in historic preservation and cultural resource matters when feasible. I also practice in estate planning and administration (including both contested and non-contested cases). When possible, I try to merge the practice areas focusing on estates with a historic resource component (rare books, artwork, artifacts, historic property).
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
Additional Practice Area
- Historic Preservation and Cultural Resource Law
30-minute case assessment is complimentary. If not retained, I ask for payment of any time spent over 30 minutes at the end of the consultation.
Credit Cards Accepted
All major cards accepted via Paypal.
- University of Tennessee - Knoxville
- J.D. | Law
- University System of Georgia - Georgia State University
- Master Heritage Preservation
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.