Mr. John Schuyler KeatingThe Law Offices of John S. Keating
- Consumer Law, Divorce, Employment Law ...
John, a.k.a. "Chip" (a nickname he's had since birth) is the principal of the Law Offices of John S. Keating, a general practice law firm in Marshfield, MA serving residents and business on Boston's South Shore. Chip is a graduate of Brown University (B.A., political science, 1985) and Suffolk University Law School (cum laude, 1993). Chip's practice includes divorce and family law (approximately 50% of the practice), civil litigation, real estate, landlord/tenant, wills and trusts, employment law, and consumer protection.
Chip is an active member of the Marshfield community, having served in local office (in a variety of elected and appointed positions), as the parent of three girls in the town's public schools, and as a long-time coach in the Marshfield Youth Soccer program.
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Civil Litigation
- 1st Circuit
- Law Offices of John S. Keating
- - Current
- Prior to founding the Law Offices of John S. Keating, John (a.k.a. "Chip") was a litigator for many years, with a focus on consumer fraud, securities, and antitrust matters.
- Suffolk University
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Graduated cum laude. Member, Moot Court Board
- Brown University
- B.A. | Political Science
- Honors: Named by the Brown Alumni Monthly as one of "Ten [Graduating Seniors] Who Made a Difference", May, 1985.
- Activities: Brown Daily Herald (student newspaper), columnist; Undergraduate Council of Students (student government), elected member; Delta Upsilon (fraternity), member; Naked Eye (a journal of politics and current affairs), founder and publisher; Rugby
- Marshfield Planning Board
- Member and also Chairman
- Activities: Member, 1998-2002. Chairman, 2001.
- Marshfield Community Preservation Committee
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.