Free Consultation: (937) 339-3939Tap to Call This Lawyer
Mr. Jeremy Matthew Tomb Esq
- Business Law, Criminal Law, Divorce ...
Danielle R. May 18, 2020
Highly-skilled trial lawyer Kind, compassionate, tough, approachable and most importantly, he’s an incredibly effective advocate. He fights hard AND smart. I always felt understood and that I was being represented truthfully and professionally. He was always willing to patiently answer my questions and concerns. Staff always provided exceptional and prompt service. Jeremy is highly-experienced, organized and always on top of his game. He is a particularly skilled trial attorney, always maintaining the perfect blend of composure and assertiveness in a court room.
Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
Additional Practice Area
- General Civil
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Federal Circuit
- The University of Toledo College of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Wright State University
- B.A. | Geology
- Ohio State Bar
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.