My law practice focuses on representing injury and death victims and their families.
Many of my cases have involved personal injury, car accidents, accidental death, wrongful death, truck accidents, big-rig accidents, motorcycle accidents, products liability, defective products, dog bites, nursing home injuries, pedestrian accidents, bicycle accidents, and dangerous property. I have been highly successful in favorably resolving my clients' cases and obtaining monetary compensation for my clients for over 22 years.
My clients have suffered catastrophic injuries, death of a family member, serious injuries requiring hospitalization or surgery and many other types of injuries including coma, brain injuries, quadriplegia, triplegia, loss of limb, spinal injuries such as spinal fractures, disc bulges, protrusions and herniations requiring spinal surgery or pain management, fractures, hip/leg/knee/ankle/foot injuries, arm/shoulder/elbow/hand injuries, chest injuries, abdominal injuries, Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy) internal organ injuries, torn ligaments or tendons and injuries that involved painful sprains or strains.
I know that these types of injuries can and do cause great hardship, such as wage loss, loss of job or career and future earnings losses, as well as how they can harmfully impact the victim's spouse and family. I persevere in obtaining deserving compensation for those losses, as well as for medical bills, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, loss of love, society, affection, and compensation for vocational rehabilitation.
I will accept cases throughout California.
I began my own law firm in 1989, shortly after the death of my mentor and employer, Robert E. Cartwright Sr., then one of the most prominent plaintiff's attorneys in the U.S.
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Car Accidents
- Serious Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Free Consultation
Call 7 days and nights from 8:00 a.m. to 10 p.m. for a free consultation with Mr. Glen personally.
- Contingent Fees
No Fee until you win your case. All case costs advanced. No fee or costs if no recovery.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
33 1/3% if case settles before litigation. 40% after litigation commences. Negotiable Fees.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Law Offices of Ben Glen
- - Current
- Personal injury, car accidents, accidental death, wrongful death, truck accidents, big-rig accidents, motorcycle accidents, products liability, defective products, dog bites, nursing home injuries, pedestrian accidents, bicycle accidents, and dangerous property.
- Attorney 1987-1989; Law clerk to the late Robert E. Cartwright, Sr. 1985 to 1987.
- CARTWRIGHT, SLOBODIN, BOKELMAN, BOROWSKY, WARTNICK, MOORE & HARRIS, INC.,
- Personal Injury, Products Liability, Toxic Torts and Asbestos litigation. Serious and catastrophic injury cases and wrongful death cases.
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Appointed associate editor of Owens California Forms and Procedure, a three volume pleading and practice guide.
- University of California - Berkeley
- B.A. | Political Science
- Honors: Dean's List.
- University of California Hastings College of the Law
- California State Bar Association
- - Current
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- - Current
- American Association for Justice
- - Current