(818) 905-5600Tap to Call This Lawyer
Morgan M. Halford
- Real Estate Law, Landlord Tenant, Business Law
Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Antioch Univ. West, San Francisco
- Santa Barbara College of Law
- J.D. (2012)
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- State Bar of California  # 284185
- Encino Lawyers Assn.
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Attorney Morgan M. Halford - Carlson & Cohen, LLP
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.