- Employment Law, Workers' Compensation
- New Jersey, Pennsylvania
Michelle Dempsky, a civil litigation attorney at Kraemer, Manes & Associates in Philadelphia, focuses on employment law. Her diverse and practical experience in New Jersey and Pennsylvania powers her communication and work with clients. Whether a client is a victim of wrongful termination or employment discrimination, Michelle fights for her client's employee rights.
Michelle's experience extends from disciplinary actions to worker's compensation to UC appeals. She has practiced in the Equal Opportunity Employment Commission (EEOC), Public Employment Relation Commission (PERC), Civil Service Commission (CSC), Office of Administrative Law (OAL), and the Merit System Board (MSB). When it comes to worker's compensation, Michelle is an expert and knows how to fight for an employee's much-needed wage replacement while dealing with health treatment.
Before joining the KM&A team, Michelle represented union employees and members of local chapters of the Policemen's Benevolence Association (PBA). Michelle graduated with her law degree from Temple University's Beasley School of Law, and while there, she wrote for the environmental law journal. Michelle earned cum laude with departmental honors from Lafayette College with a bachelor's degree of Geology and Environmental Science.
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Workers' Compensation
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Lafayette College
- Temple University Beasley School of Law
- J.D. (2013)
- Pennsylvania State Bar  # 316564
- - Current
- State Bar of New Jersey  # 078402013
- - Current
- KM&A - Representing Workers and Entrepreneurs
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.