Michael Westerhaus Esq
- Business Law, Criminal Law, Elder Law ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
35 years experience in most all areas of law. Licensed title agent for 25 years.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
Additional Practice Area
- General Civil
One half hour telephone or office consultatation.
- Contingent Fees
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
$150.00 per hour standard hourly fee.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Case Western Reserve University
- J.D. | law
- Bowling Green State University
- B.A. | Policitcal Science and Philosophy
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Ohio State Bar
- Medina Bar Association
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.