- Education Law, Immigration Law, Social Security Disability
- Alabama, Florida, Mississippi
The Law Office of Michael Tonder, P.C., provides representation to clients along the Alabama, Mississippi, and Florida Gulf Coast who are having difficulty with governmental agencies, such as Social Security Disability/SSI/Children's SSI, Veteran Compensation claims, School District Special Education Disputes, and Immigration cases.
Navigating these cases can be confusing to someone not familiar with governmental agencies. There are numerous statutes, regulations, agency rulings, procedural requirements, and case law that make the process overwhelming. The Law Office of Michael Tonder, P.C., guides you through the process every step of the way.
- Education Law
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Social Security Disability
- Veteran Benefits
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Determined on a case by case basis. Contact us for information.
- Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- Mississippi College School of Law
- University of South Alabama
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.