Free Consultation: (603) 812-5986Tap to Call This Lawyer

Michael Reed

  • Family Law, Personal Injury, Criminal Law...
  • New Hampshire
Rate This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A

I am Massachusetts native, but have spent most of my life living in Tennessee. While in Tennessee, I attended Belmont University College of Law in Nashville where I interned with local lawyers and coached Moot Court. After receiving my Juris Doctorate, I decided to return home to my roots in New England and became licensed to practice law in the State of New Hampshire.

I have a passion for bringing a client-focused approach to law and always strive to be available day or night, 7 days a week. Though I maintain an office in Manchester, I have clients all across the State of New Hampshire and am willing to travel anywhere someone is in need of an attorney. I maintain a robust general practice and am here to fight for your rights with experience and compassion for the situation you are going through.

I am a firm believer that everyone should have access to legal counsel and offer a variety of payment options and plans based on your legal issue. Contact me today to discuss what I can do to help you navigate some of the most emotionally charged fields in family law.

Practice Areas
  • Family Law
  • Personal Injury
  • Criminal Law
  • Traffic Tickets
  • Divorce
  • Juvenile Law
  • Domestic Violence
  • Free Consultation
    Free 30 minute consultation.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
New Hampshire
Belmont University College of Law
J.D. (2016)
Middle Tennessee State University
B.S. (2013) | Political Science, Pre Law, History
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
2 Questions Answered

Q. With rsa 635:2 if the structure was an unlocked unoccupied apartment is it a misdemeanor
A: It would not fall under the "occupied" section of the law. However, RSA 635:2 states it could be a misdemeanor if another category is met. In your case, it sounds like the challenge would be to a secured structure. The RSA lays out what is classifed as a "secured structure." Any attorney reviewing this would need more information on the building itself to determine if it falls under the broad definition (Fences, signs, notice, etc). I recommend you contact an Attorney to discuss this matter in more detail and get a fully informed legal opinion.
Q. Can child protective services interview minors without consent?
A: Yes. DCYF can interview a minor without the parents consent in any public place. Where did the interview take place?
Click here to see all answers
Contact & Map
The Law Office of Michael Reed, PLLC
Manchester, NH, USA
Cell: (603) 812-5986