Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Juvenile Law
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
Free 30 minute consultation.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New Hampshire
- Belmont University College of Law
- J.D. (2016)
- Middle Tennessee State University
- B.S. (2013) | Political Science, Pre Law, History
Websites & Blogs
2 Questions Answered
- Q. With rsa 635:2 if the structure was an unlocked unoccupied apartment is it a misdemeanor
- A: It would not fall under the "occupied" section of the law. However, RSA 635:2 states it could be a misdemeanor if another category is met. In your case, it sounds like the challenge would be to a secured structure. The RSA lays out what is classifed as a "secured structure." Any attorney reviewing this would need more information on the building itself to determine if it falls under the broad definition (Fences, signs, notice, etc). I recommend you contact an Attorney to discuss this matter in more detail and get a fully informed legal opinion.
- Q. Can child protective services interview minors without consent?
- A: Yes. DCYF can interview a minor without the parents consent in any public place. Where did the interview take place?
Contact & Map