Free Consultation: (800) 798-9529Tap to Call This Lawyer
Michael EJ ArchuletaMilitary and VA Medical Malpractice Attorney
- Medical Malpractice, Military Law, Personal Injury
- District of Columbia, Texas
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Michael Archuleta is an attorney and a medical doctor. He handles cases of military and Veterans Administration VA medical malpractice on a worldwide basis. He has represented Federal Tort Claims Act claimants in all 50 states.
He has achieved Three Of The Largest Judgments - and Two Of The Largest Settlements - in the 60+ year history of the Federal Tort Claims Act
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Military Law
- Veteran's Benefits
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
Initial Consultation is Free
Contingent fees for Federal Tort Claims Act cases are 20% if the case is resolved before filing suit and 25% if resolved after filing suit.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
see contingent fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- District of Columbia
- District of Columbia Bar
- 5th Circuit
- 6th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- The University of Texas School of Law
- Texas State Bar
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.