Michael E. WhitsittWhitsitt & Whitsitt, LLC.
- Family Law, Divorce, Business Law ...
- Kansas, Missouri
As a practicing attorney since 1972, Michael E. Whitsitt has always served his clients professionally, with the highest degree of ethics and according to the best standards of legal practice. Mr. Whitsitt is highly respected and has extensive high-asset experience. For more than 40 years, he has been helping clients settle their legal problems, both in and out of court. "As an attorney facing a divorce I knew that a critical factor would be the attorney I chose to represent me. I needed someone that would vigilantly represent my interests while at the same time maintaining a professional demeanor when dealing with my wife's attorney. The last thing you want your attorney to do is to alienate your spouse and their attorney, this can lead to a very expensive dissolution and to be counterproductive as to the results that you wish to achieve. Both Sara (paralegal) and Mike embody both of these qualities. Their creative thinking and professional communication of their ideas to my spouse and her attorney led to an amicable resolution of what could have been a nasty court fight. I would highly recommend them to anyone who finds themselves in the difficult situation of getting a divorce. Additionally, they communicated with me regularly and I was kept fully advised and counseled concerning the decisions I had to make during the pendency of the divorce proceedings." – 2014 Client
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
Credit Cards Accepted
While we accept all major credit cards, we upcharge the client for the card processing fees, usually about 3% of the total charged to the card.
This would generally occur in collection cases, only, as I do not take personal injury cases.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Whitsitt & Whitsitt, LLC.
- - Current
- My daughter, Rachel, became a member with me when we made our practice into an LLC.
- WHITSITT & WHITSITT
- Whitsitt & Whitsitt, my d/b/a ended when Rachel became an equal member in the LLC.
- Law Office of Michael E Whitsitt
- University of Michigan Law School
- J.D. (1972)
- Kansas Bar Association
- Johnson County, Kansas Bar Association
- Johnson County, Kansas Ethics Committee
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.