Free Consultation: (260) 387-6236Tap to Call This Lawyer
Matthew Wayne Chapel EsqMatthew W. Chapel, Criminal Defense Trial Lawyer - Over 20 yrs experience
- Criminal Law, Juvenile Law, DUI & DWI ...
- Indiana, Ohio
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Matt Chapel is a Trial Lawyer based out of Fort Wayne, Indiana. He is a National Institute for Trial Advocacy Master Advocate and studied under Gerry Spence. Practicing criminal defense in Fort Wayne, Northeast Indiana and Northwest Ohio, Matt brings 23 years of experience to every case. Matt is a former U.S. Marine. Why is this significant? Because Matt brings his fighting spirit to every case - including yours.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Juvenile Law
- DUI & DWI
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
No-cost one-hour consultation is scheduled in the office by calling (260) 387-6236.
Credit Cards Accepted
Preferred method of payment using debit cards through Google Pay.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Accepts money orders, certified checks, cash and personal check (with approval).
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law
- J.D. (1995)
- Ohio State Bar
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.