Free Consultation: (603) 696-4417Tap to Call This Lawyer
Profile Image Placeholder

Matthew D. Minuti

Minuti Law PLLC: NH State & Federal
  • Divorce, Family Law, Estate Planning ...
  • New Hampshire
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ConferencingQ&A
Practice Areas
    Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
    Family Law
    Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Same Sex Family Law
    Estate Planning
    Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
    Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
    Real Estate Law
    Easements, Eminent Domain, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate
    Construction Law
    Construction Contracts, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
    Personal Injury
    Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
Additional Practice Area
  • General Practice
Video Conferencing
  • Google Meet
  • Skype
  • Zoom
  • Microsoft Teams
  • WebEx
  • Free Consultation
    Free consultation of up to one hour for most case types, except estate planning is limited to a 30-minute consultation.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    Accepting all major credit cards. Cryptocurrency too!
  • Contingent Fees
    Cases accepted on contingency on a very limited basis and subject to attorney discretion.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
New Hampshire
New Hampshire Bar Association
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Associations
New Hampshire Bar Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Legal Answers
1 Questions Answered
Q. My childrens father moved out of NH to GA and left me with the children how long before I can go for full custody.
A: Assuming NH is the home state of you and the children, you don't need to wait! You would be filing a parenting petition seeking sole decision-making responsibility and residential responsibility for the children. Because the children are exclusively your responsibility, you may also want to consider requesting child support at the same time!

Since the father lives out of state, having him served with formal notice is more complicated than if he were in NH and will depend on details such whether his current address is known and whether he visits NH, and is probably best discussed with an attorney to determine the best course of action.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Minuti Law PLLC
320 Rockingham Road, Suite 3
Auburn, NH 03032
Telephone: (603) 696-4417
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.