- Employment Law
Additional Practice Areas
- Employer Counseling and Training
- Employment Discrimination Litigation
- ERISA Litigation
- Wage and Hour
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Admitted to practice in Pennsylvania and before the Third, Seventh and Ninth Circuits and before the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Mr. Phillis also studied at the Universidad de Salamanca in Spain and received an Organization of American States grant to study at the Universidad de Belgrano in Buenos Aires
- University of Michigan Law School
- Executive Editor and Production Editor of the Journal of Law Reform
- Georgetown University's School of Foreign Service
- BSFS, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- Activities: Mr. Phillis is a member of the Labor and Employment Section of the American Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Bar Association, and the Allegheny County Bar Association.He is past president and a board member of Residential Care Services and served on the board of the Mental Health Association of Allegheny County.
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map