Mark Glassman is an experienced and dedicated Florida personal injury attorney. His areas of expertise include: Medical Malpractice, Wrongful Death, Premises Liability, Defective Drug Products, Product Liability, Nursing Home Negligence, Cauda Equina Syndrome, Failure to Diagnose, Animal Attacks, Civil Rights Violations and General Negligence.
Mark works with clients throughout the Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, Pompano Beach, Weston, Broward County area as well as Coral Gables, Hialeah, Miami, and Miami Beach, Miami-Dade County; and Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Jupiter, Palm Beach, and West Palm Beach, Palm Beach County.
Mark graduated from the University of Florida with a B.A. in Political Science. He went on to attend law school at Florida State University and upon graduation in 1994, Mark was admitted to practice law in all Florida state courts and in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida. As a personal injury attorney in Florida, Mark has served as an expert witness in numerous legal matters and has acted as an inventory attorney on behalf of The Florida Bar. He also serves as a member of the American Bar Association and is active in a number of other national and state organizations, including the Broward Bar Association and the American Trial Lawyers Association.
Mark gained his expertise in the early years of his law career serving well-known insurance defense firms in Palm Beach County and Broward County. During his tenure at these large firms, he defended physicians, hospitals, and insurance companies against medical malpractice and personal injury claims. In 1999, Mark entered into private practice and formed the Law Firm of Mark A. Glassman, representing clients in the areas of automobile accidents, catastrophic injuries and nursing home abuse and negligence.
The law firm of Mark A. Glassman, P.A., is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Visit the firm's website (www.USALawsuits.com) for more information or you may call the office at 954-874-3631 to make an appointment for a case evaluation.
- Medical Malpractice
- Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury
- Premises Liability
- Workplace Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
The vast majority of our cases are taken on a contingency basis. In other words, our clients are not responsible to pay any attorney fees or other costs until we are successful in securing a settlement or judgment on behalf of the client.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Please call or e-mail me directly for a free case evaluation.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Attorney, Personal Injury
- Mark A. Glassman, P.A.
- Associate Attorney, Personal Injury
- Bunnell, Woulfe, Kirschbaum, et. al
- Associate Attorney, Insurance Defense
- Bobo, Spicer, Ciotoli, et. al
- Florida State University College of Law
- J.D. | Law
- University of Florida
- B.A. (1990) | Political Science
- Activities: Throughout school, Mark worked as a law clerk for several different professional boards at the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation, and he served for a while as an intern for Florida's Lieutenant Governor, Buddy McKay. On campus, Mark served as an Editor on the FSU Journal of Transnational Law and was the advisor to FSU’s Student Court.
- American Bar Association
- Broward County Bar Association
- Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Florida State Bar # 10707
- - Current
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- - Current