Claimed Lawyer Profile
- White Collar Crime
- Criminal Law
- Securities Law
- Antitrust Law
- Business Law
- Health Care Law
- Gov & Administrative Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Texas
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Associate Attorney
- Locke Lord LLP
- - Current
- White Collar Criminal Defense & Investigations Department
- S.J.C. Rule 3:03 Counsel
- Harvard Legal Aid Bureau
- Licensed to practice law, as part of one of Harvard Law School’s three honors societies, exclusively for ?low-income clients in civil matters for two years concurrent to legal education. Drafted all pleadings; ?managed discovery; conducted depositions; negotiated settlements; performed client intake; and argued ?before the Massachusetts Appeals Court, trial courts, family courts, and administrative law tribunals.?
- Summer Associate
- Lieff, Cabraser, Heimann & Bernstein
- Performed legal research, drafted memoranda, and interviewed clients for plaintiff-side whistleblower qui ?tam litigation.?
- 2019 DAYL Leadership Class
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- The DAYL selects approximately 40 young lawyers of all practice areas, firm sizes, and levels of experience to participate in the DAYL Leadership Class, which provides opportunities for young lawyers of all backgrounds to develop relationships with local city leaders and network with one another. The Leadership Class provides a forum to contribute to the operation and improvement of the community. With over 800 alumni, including judges, general counsels, law school professors, city leaders, and law firm name partners, the Leadership Class has been emulated by bar associations across the state and the country and serves as a gateway for leadership among lawyers in the North Texas area.
- William J. Stuntz Memorial Award for Justice, Human Dignity, & Compassion
- Harvard Law School
- The William J. Stuntz Memorial Award for Justice, Human Dignity and Compassion recognizes a graduating student who has demonstrated an exemplary commitment to these principles while at Harvard Law School. The award was created in honor of the late William J. Stuntz, a renowned scholar of criminal justice at Harvard Law School, an evangelical Christian, and a teacher much beloved by students and colleagues.
- Best Brief
- Harvard Law School
- Best brief for the Semi-final Round of the Harvard Law School Ames Moot Court Competition.
- 40 Under 40: Latinxs in Foreign Policy
- Huffington Post
- HuffPost named 40 Latinxs to watch for in the realm of foreign policy and international affairs who are on their way towards opening doors for the next generation. Selection of the 2016 list was done by a committee of peers.
- U.S. Fulbright Scholar
- U.S. Department of State Fulbright Commission
- U.S. Binational Business Fulbright Scholar to Mexico.
- State Bar of Texas # 24105873
Articles & Publications
Contact & Map