Margot BeasleySkilled Compassionate Accessible
- Divorce, Family Law, Domestic Violence
A lifelong St. Louis resident, Ms. Beasley has spent years fostering a close connection with the local community. She received her Bachelor of Science in Psychology from Washington University in St. Louis. During her undergraduate years, she played an important role as crime victim advocate at the first victim advocacy agency in the nation. This position gave her a greater understanding of the difficulties experienced by victims of violent crime, and assisting people in crisis. This insight serves continues to serve her well since many of her clients first contact her during a crisis or after a recent trauma. After graduating with honors from Washington University, she continued her education at the Saint Louis University School of Law, where she earned her J.D. Ms. Beasley is intimately familiar with the emotions and financial anxiety experienced by those going through divorce and custody matters. She seeks to ease this burden by providing compassionate and informed legal support. Margot believes that good communication is key to good representation. Thus, her approach to each case is always focused on client goals. In matters when parties simply cannot work together toward a resolution, Margot has proven herself to be an expert advocate for her clients and their families. Her genuine investment in each client facilitates an attorney-client relationship that is unique in terms of communication and personalized outcomes. She provides comprehensive evaluation and counsel regarding custody, asset division, and maintenance. Margot has extensive courtroom experience and is a skilled interrogator.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Child Custody
- Child Custody Modifications
- Child Support Modifications
Free 30 minute consultation. Please call 314-727-5533
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Private Practice
- Saint Louis University School of Law
- Washington University in St. Louis
- B.S. | Psychology
- Certified Divorce Mediator
- St. Louis University School of Law
- Guardian ad Litem
- Missouri Bar Association
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.