(845) 638-1550Tap to Call This Lawyer
Lynne S. Hilowitz, Esq.DaSilva, Hilowitz & McEvily LLP
- Estate Planning
- Florida, New Jersey, New York
Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
Additional Practice Areas
- Asset Protection
- Trusts and Estates Litigation
- Wills and Trusts
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- Partner in Law Firm with offices in New City and Garden City, New York
- DaSilva, Hilowitz & McEvily LLP
- - Current
- The law firm of DaSilva, Hilowitz & McEvily LLP concentrates in the areas of matrimonial law, estate planning and litigation involving divorces, custody, contested probate matters and trusts and estates. We offer clients the same resources as many large firms with personalized focus and attention. We practice in the Supreme, Family and Surrogate Courts of Nassau, Rockland, Suffolk, Westchester and New York City and we conduct appeals in any Appellate Division and in the Court of Appeals. Our estate planning provides clients with a full range of sophisticated options for medium and large estates. Our matrimonial services cover the substantive areas of divorce, separation, pre and post nuptial agreements, equitable distribution, business and professional valuations, child and spousal support, custody, visitation, custodial parent relocation, transfers of pension interests through qualified domestic relations orders, enforcement and modification proceedings. Our trusts and estates knowledge provides clients with highly-skilled representation in the Surrogate's Court. Our team of highly-skilled attorneys will be beside you every step of the way. Lynne S. Hilowitz is a Martindale-Hubbell and Lawyers.com "AV-Peer review rated" attorney in the New City office of DaSilva, Hilowitz & McEvily LLP. Ms. Hilowitz has been practicing law in New York since 1981 and is a graduate of The Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law in Manhattan, New York. Her focus is estate planning, asset protection and trusts and estates litigation. She is the author of numerous articles in New York State Bar Association and American Bar Association publications and has been featured in articles appearing in various area newspapers as an expert in the areas of trusts, wills, estates, taxation and asset protection. She has served for many years as the Chair of the Surrogate's Court and Estate Planning Committee of the Rockland County Bar Association and is its former President(2010-2011) and was a member of its Board of Directors for many years. Lynne is also a former Chair of the New York State Bar's 4,000 member General Practice Section and is currently Chair of its Trusts and Estates Law Committee and Ninth Judicial District Representative. Ms. Hilowitz is also a past President of the Estate Planning Council of Rockland County, Inc. and still serves as a member of its Board of Directors. Ms Hilowitz has been a popular guest on radio programs and has frequently lectured for attorneys at bar association seminars and various educational institutes as well as for other disciplines and the public at civic and professional functions.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- J.D. | Law School
- City University of New York - Queens College
- B.A. (1977) | Political Science and Special Honors Program in the Humanities
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.