Lillian S. Walanka
- Gov & Administrative Law, Appeals & Appellate, Health Care Law
Lillian Walanka is the Principal Attorney of Crick Walanka Law Group in Chicago, Illinois. Since 1992, Ms. Walanka has successfully represented licensed professionals in disciplinary matters, petitions for restoration, initial licensing matters, and various other credentialing disputes. She continues the legacy of the firm established by Glen D. Crick, now deceased, that licensed professionals deserve the highest standards of representation.
Ms. Walanka has dedicated herself to zealously and compassionately protecting the rights and interests of licensed professionals by providing the highest quality of service to her clients through her years of experience before numerous state licensing boards such as the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (IDFPR), various other state and federal regulatory agencies, as well as hospitals, certification boards, and insurance companies. A former educator, she thoroughly identifies and develops the best defense for each individual case utilizing her skills and a vast array of resources.
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Administrative Law
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Health Care Law
- Professional Licensure Defense
- Credit Cards Accepted
- DePaul College of Law
- State Bar of Illinois  # 6204724
- Crick Walanka Law Group, Ltd
- Important Laws to Pay Attention to in 2023
December 29, 2022
- Illinois Prescription Monitoring Program’s New Efforts Against Overprescribing
November 21, 2022
- How to Properly Prepare for your 2023 Medical License Renewal
September 26, 2022
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.