- Appeals & Appellate
- Workers' Compensation
Additional Practice Area
- Appellate Practice
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- North Carolina
- the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, the Western District of North Carolina, and the State of North Carolina. 1996.Ms. Zabroski is admitted to practice before the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Duquesne University
- cum laude, Associate recent decisions editor of the Duquesne Law Review, and had an article published in Volume 31 of that publication., Received the American Jurisprudence Award for outstanding proficiency in appellate advocacy, advanced legal research, advanced legal writing, moot court and trial practice.
- Slippery Rock University
- Political Science, magna cum laude
- Activities: Pennsylvania State Bar
- Activities: North Carolina State Bar
- Activities: Member of the Workers' Compensation Section of the American Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Bar Association and the Allegheny County Bar Association.
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map