Practice Areas: Criminal Defense; Immigration law, Family law and Personal Injuries.
Bar Admission: 2005, New York; 2014 U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York;
Law School: University of Cincinnati College of Law, Juris Doctorate 2004
Colleges: John Jay College of Criminal Justice (CUNY Graduate Center)
Degrees: Geo-Strategic Politics; American Law and Government; Finance Investment Banking.
Professional Memberships: American Bar Association, American Association of Justice, American Society of International Lawyers, American Immigration Lawyers Association, Kings County Criminal Bar Association.
• Prosecutor: Deputy Bureau Chief, Assistant District Attorney, Senior Trial Attorney for Kings County District Attorney’s Office 2005-2016.
• Adjunct Professor at:
• John Jay College of Criminal Justice, NY: 2008-20012
• ASA College NY: 2009-2018
• Medgar Evers College NY: 2014 to 2016
• NYPD Police Academy Instructor NY: 2012
• Koffi Annan Institute, lecturer, Liberia West Africa: 2018
• Arbitrator: New York State Small Claims Court 2010 - 2012
• US Justice Advisor in Afghanistan for US Department of State, Criminal Justice Program 2012 – 2014.
• Regional Team Leader for the Eastern Provinces of Afghanistan for Pacific Architects and Engineers (PAE/US DoS).
• International Justice Advisor & Team Leader for Afghanistan for International Development Law Organization (IDLO/US DoS)
• US Justice Advisor Liberia, West Africa US State Department, Criminal Justice Program 2016 – 2018
• Principle Attorney at the Law Firm of Kevin M. James, PLLC.
- Immigration Law
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- International Law
- Free Consultation
First 30 min is free
- Credit Cards Accepted
Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover
- Contingent Fees
This is on a case by case basis.
- New York
- 2nd Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- American Bar Association
- American Association of Justice
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- American Society of International Law
- Kings County Criminal Bar Association