Kevin G. KlevornServing the "tip of the mitt" of Michigan in the general practice of law
- Business Law, Consumer Law, Criminal Law ...
I am a graduate of the Michigan Law School, JD '83 and the U of M business school, BBA '80. Best thing I got in Ann Arbor was my bride Rachel. We married in '84 and have raised 4 now adult children together. My father was a lawyer and we moved to Boyne City in 1961 from Detroit. I am a member of the Walloon Lake Community Church and have served there as board chairman since 1998. I coached baseball, softball and basketball for many years mostly so I could hang around my kids as they grew up. I serve on the attorney grievance commission for northern Michigan and am currently the Representative Assembly member representing all lawyers in Charlevoix county to the state bar. I have been a "small town lawyer" since 1983, and can help with essentially all your legal needs.
- Business Law
- Consumer Law
- Criminal Law
- Elder Law
- Energy, Oil & Gas Law
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Juvenile Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate Law
- Tax Law
- Traffic Tickets
- State Bar of Michigan
- ID Number: P35531
- Klevorn & Klevorn
- - Current
- Representative Assembly member for Charlevoix county to represent all county lawyers to the Michigan State Bar.
- University of Michigan Law School
- J.D. (1983) | Law
- Honors: I also have a BBA from the University of Michigan Business school: 1980
- Activities: Tried to have a balanced approach to education while at the U of M. Usually 3rd in the church league in scoring for hoops for about 5 or 6 years.
- State Bar of Michigan  # P35531
- - Current
- visit our website for more information about our Northern Michigan office.
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.