Kelly M. Newman

Kelly M. Newman

  • Divorce, Family Law
  • New Jersey
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A

Kelly M. Newman, Esq. is an attorney at Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group, LLC. Ms. Newman exclusively focuses her practice on matrimonial and family law, including divorce, custody and parenting time, child support, alimony, equitable distribution, prenuptial agreements, adoption, agreements related to alternative reproductive technology, and all other related family matters. Ms. Newman also has significant experience assisting lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender clients to exercise their family law rights.

Ms. Newman is admitted to the New Jersey Bar, the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, the United States Tax Court and the United States Supreme Court and is a member of the New Jersey State Bar Association, the Gloucester County Bar Association and the Camden County Bar Association. She also engages in significant volunteer service as a Member of the New Jersey Office of Attorney Ethics Fee Arbitration Committee and a Pro Bono Attorney for South Jersey Legal Services’ Private Attorney Involvement program.

Ms. Newman is bilingual in English and Spanish. She loves living in South Jersey and being an active participant in her community. She especially enjoys being the mother of two sets of twins and a Leader of two Girl Scout troops.

Practice Areas
    Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
    Family Law
    Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
New Jersey
New Jersey Courts
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English
  • Spanish
Professional Associations
State Bar of New Jersey  # 022942006
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Legal Answers
1 Questions Answered
Q. Should I speak up and ask for help at court or should I stay quiet & wait until he tries to hurt my daughter again?
A: If you saw someone molesting your child, regardless of who it was, you should contact the police to press charges, not the court. You should have your child examined at the Emergency Department of a pediatric hospital as soon after the abuse as possible. These are very serious abuses yet can be difficult to prove. I strongly recommend that you consult with an experienced family law attorney as soon as possible to assist you in protecting your child from further abuse.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group
309 Fellowship Road, Suite 200
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
Telephone: (856) 441-2000
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.