Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Family Law
Credit Cards Accepted
American Express, Mastercard, Visa
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Texas
- ID Number: 24047799
- English: Spoken, Written
- Law offices of Kathy Jane Erickson, P.C.
- Chief of the Family Law Division, Lead Trial Attorney
- Carmody & James
- Kathy Jane Anderson, P.A.
- Professional Association in Law Practice. – Practice initially consisted of juvenile dependency matters, criminal, administrative and family law cases. Eventually, practice became 100% domestic relations. Cases ranged from the simple to the very complex including representation of professional athletes. Co-Director and Attorney for the Guardian Ad Litem Program in Osceola County. – Responsible for developing and implementing the Guardian Ad Litem Program in Osceola County. Represented abused and neglected children’s best interests.
- Senior Supervising Attorney
- Department of Health and Rehabilitative Services
- Senior Supervising Attorney. – Responsible for developing special unit from initial concept through operation. Supervised four attorneys, two paralegals, and two secretaries. Position required establishing policies and procedures for the unit handling all of the juvenile dependency work.
- Assistant State Attorney
- Norman R. Wolfinger, State Attorney, 18th Judicial Circuit
- Assistant State Attorney. – All phases of criminal law including investigation, extradition, filing decisions, witness/victim management, hearings, motions, negotiated pleas, trial and appeal. Personally responsible for hundreds of trials. Served as a special felony prosecutor in Child Abuse/Sex Crimes Unit including capital cases.
- Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- State Bar of Texas  # 24047799
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map