Josh Hoeppner is a proud graduate from the College of Law at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. Prior to that, he completed his Bachelors degree at Tennessee Tech University in Cookeville, Tennessee. Josh currently resides in Kingsport with his family, and he is happy to call the Tri-Cities home.
Josh has been a licensed attorney since 2010. He has the experience and ability to assist you in a wide variety of legal issues, ranging from civil to criminal matters. During his career, he has spent many thousands of hours fighting for his clients' best interests, whether arguing before judges in the courtroom, negotiating with opposing attorneys, or discussing cases with his clients.
Josh's practice serves the greater Tri-Cities area, including Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol, and the following counties: Carter, Greene, Hawkins, Johnson, Sullivan, Unicoi, Washington. Contact him today to schedule your free consultation.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- DUI & DWI
- Workers' Compensation
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Social Security Disability
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- University of Tennessee - Knoxville
- J.D. (2007) | Law
- State Bar of Tennessee  # 28908