Joseph BauerAll of your freedom, all the time.
- Criminal Law, Family Law, Divorce ...
A legal dispute can have a big effect on your life. Without representation, the court system can be intimidating and confusing.
Joe Bauer is a native of Medford, WI. He received his law degree in May, 2018 from Mitchell-Hamline School of Law in St. Paul, Minnesota. He passed the Wisconsin Bar Exam shortly after graduation.
Joe has a combined three years of courtroom experience litigating a variety of issues from criminal defense to personal injury, where he secured good outcomes for his clients.
Joe is a passionate advocate for individual liberty. He will fight for your rights with conviction and diligence.
- Criminal Law
- Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- White Collar Crime
- State Bar of Wisconsin  # 1115829
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.