John R. Willamowski Jr.
- Personal Injury, Appeals & Appellate, Business Law ...
- Indiana, Ohio, West Virginia
John is a Partner at Faber and Associates, LLC. He is a double graduate of Ohio Northern University where he received a B.A. in History in 2015 and his Juris Doctorate Cum Laude in 2019. While at Ohio Northern, John served as Chief Justice of the Moot Court program, Associate Editor of Law Review, a Member of the Moot Court Board of Advocates, a Member of the American Bar Association National Appellate Advocacy Team, Student Coach of the Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition Team, won the Daniel S. Guy Appellate Advocacy competition, and was a Semi-Finalist in the Anthony J. Celebrezze Appellate Advocacy Competition.
John works regularly with corporate clients, farmers, doctors, and other everyday people in a wide variety of practice areas. An integral feature of the services he provides is working closely with his clients to ensure that they can make the right decisions to meet their needs. John knows how important it is to have local counsel that understands our local values of honesty, sincerity, dignity, and respect. He is experienced in handling a variety of matters, both small and large, so no legal problem is too big or too small. John regularly handles civil and appellate litigation in local courts and has appeared as counsel of record and argued before the Supreme Court of Ohio.
John is a member of the Order of Barristers, the Allen County Bar Association, the Mercer County Bar Association, the West Virginia Bar Association, and the Lima Exchange Club where he serves on their Board. He is licensed to practice law in the States of Ohio, Indiana, and West Virginia and is admitted to appear before the U.S. District Courts for the Northern District of Ohio and for the Southern District of West Virginia.
- Personal Injury
- Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Residential Real Estate
Free Initial Consultation in most cases
Contingency fee agreements available in some cases
- Indiana Supreme Court
- ID Number: 37848-38
- Supreme Court of Ohio Office of Attorney Services
- ID Number: 0099613
- West Virginia
- West Virginia State Bar
- ID Number: 13710
- English: Spoken, Written
- The Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Ohio Northern University
- B.A. | History
- Mercer County Bar Association
- Allen County Bar Association
- West Virginia State Bar Association
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.