John Jeremy BrothersManaging Partner- The Brothers Law Firm
- Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury, Nursing Home Abuse
I have had the privilege of spending my entire legal career representing individuals and families wronged and injured by the negligence and misconduct of others. My current practice focuses on medical malpractice and personal injury matters. In addition to being an experienced trial attorney, I have experience and knowledge in a wide array of civil cases. During law school, I clerked for a renowned Texas trial lawyer before being hired as an associate at the same firm after obtaining my law degree. I was quickly entrusted with working on a diverse docket that included hundreds of medical malpractice cases and complex personal injury, commercial, environmental and products liability claims. I initially served as co-counsel with McIver Brown before joining the firm as a partner in January of 2013. In October of 2018, I left what had become Brown & Brothers to start The Brothers Law Firm, PLLC to broaden the scope of my practice outside of Texas and beyond the field of medical malpractice. In zealously representing my clients, I believe that honesty, hard-work, and preparation are the keys to obtaining excellent results.
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- The Citadel
- B.A. (2008) | Political Science
- Honors: Cumma Sum Laude
- Activities: Air Force R.O.T.C.
- University of Houston - Main Campus
- J.D. (2008)
- Activities: Articles Editor Houston Journal of Health Law & Policy
- Texas Super Laywers-Rising Star
- Thompson Reuters
- Top 40 Under 40
- National Trial Laywers
- Top Lawyers- HealthCare
- Houstonia Magazine
- Texas Trial Lawyers Associaiton
- State Bar of Texas  # 24064955
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.