John Daugherty

John Daugherty

  • Criminal Law, Estate Planning, Business Law ...
  • Michigan
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A

Estate Planning
Wills and Trusts
Business Organization
Real Estate
Criminal Defense
Former Prosecutor

Practice Areas
    Criminal Law
    Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
    Estate Planning
    Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
    Business Law
    Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
    DUI & DWI
    Landlord Tenant
    Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
    Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
    Juvenile Law
    Real Estate Law
    Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
State Bar of Michigan
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Calvin College
Placeholder image for education.
Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
J.D. (1989)
Honors: Cum Laude Law Review
Western Michigan University Cooley Law School Logo
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
1 Questions Answered
Q. Can I get my concealed weapons permit if I have been arrested for a domestic violence charge? over 10 years ago.
A: If, within 8 years prior to your application for a concealed, you were convicted of assault of domestic violence (MCL 750.81), you cannot get a concealed pistol license under Michigan law. Also, a conviction for domestic violence is a prohibitor under Federal law (Gun Control Act of 1968).

You should have a Michigan attorney review your record.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
John B. Daugherty, P.L.C., Attorney at Law
249 S. Benzie Blvd
POB 498
Beulah, MI 49617
Telephone: (231) 882-4404
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.