I am a graduate of the University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law, graduating in top 10% of law school class and selected Brandeis Society, with top class grades Book Awards. I am a Certified Public Accountant CPA. I practice in areas of Automobile Accidents, Wills, Trusts and Probate, Power of Attorney Living Wills, Health Care Appointment, Corporate and Limited Liability Company formation and consultation, Tax Matters, Criminal Law including drug charges and OWI DUI DWI and CDL Speeding Tickets.
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- DUI & DWI
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
On certain matters, I offer free initial appointment in office.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Auto accidents 34% legal fee if I win award for you. No legal fee if no award, judgment in your auto accident case.
- Managing Member Attorney At Law
- McCullum Law Office LLC
- University of Louisville
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Brandeis Honor Society, Phi Kappi Phi, Book Awards, Cum Laude, Top 10% of Law School Class
- Indiana University - Indiana University-Southeast
- B.S. | Accounting
- Honors: Deans List
- Indiana State Bar
- Certified Public Accountant