James M. BurnsJames M Burns attorney
- Criminal Law, Divorce, DUI & DWI ...
- Alabama, Florida
James M. Burns, Attorney at Law, hails from Mobile, Alabama, where he was born in 1962. When he was five years old, he moved with his family to Pensacola, Florida. James has lived and worked in the Pensacola area, Escambia and Santa Rosa Counties in Florida, and Baldwin and Mobile Counties in Alabama his whole life.
As a member of both the Florida Bar and the Alabama Bar, James is licensed to practice law in both states. James M Burns is a skilled, experienced and aggressive attorney admitted to practice in both Alabama and Florida.
Attorney Burns has worked and lived on the Gulf Coast of Florida and Alabama and actively practices in Federal, State, County and Municipal Courts Area of Practice include:
Criminal Defense: Criminal Defense Law, DUI Defense, Domestic Violence, Drug Crimes, Violation of Probation, Battery, Sex Crimes, Trafficking, Attempted Murder, Assault, Driving Offenses Domestic Relations
Family Law: Divorce Law, Child Custody, Child Support, Paternity, Visitation, Modification, Contempt
Personal Injury: Auto accidents, Truck Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Burn cases, Wrongful Death
Probate Law: Wills and Trusts
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- Medical Marijuana
free consultation for criminal and auto accident cases.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- 11th Circuit
- James M Burns attorney
- LAW OFFICE OF JAMES BURNS
- - Current
- James was admitted to the Florida bar in April of 2000 and To the Alabama bar the following year. Criminal and family law are his primary areas of practice in both Federal and State Courts of Alabama and Florida. James is also admitted to Practice in the Eleventh Circuit District Court of Appeals . Atlanta Georgia >
- University of West Florida
- B.A. | Legal Administration
- St. Thomas University School of Law
- J.D. (1999) | Constitutional law, Property, Probate, Family Law And Criminal .
- - present
- Honors: Deans List, Journalsim
- Activities: International Moot Court, Florida association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Journalism Student of Year
- Catholic High school
- Editor of several pages of high School Newsaper Student of Year
- Alabama and Florida State Bar  # 0193526
- - Current
- James M. Burns
- How do breathalyzer errors impact DUI cases?
May 28, 2023
- Who gets to keep the pet after a divorce in Florida?
May 22, 2023
- Can I get a DUI expunged from my record?
May 15, 2023
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.