(401) 454-7700Tap to Call This Lawyer
James J Bagley
- Criminal Law, Divorce, Domestic Violence ...
- Massachusetts, Rhode Island
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Rhode Island
- Rhode Island Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- - Current
- Rhode Island Assocation for Justice
- - Current
11 Questions Answered
- Q. How can I remove the nonbiological father from a birth certificate?
- A: You should speak with the state office of Family Services or Child Support Services. I am not saying you need either of their help, but they are familiar with the specific processes of amending and updating birth certificates and they should be able to steer you in the right direction.
- Q. If I have a blanket child support which will end in 2014 when my younger son will turn 18, should I be worried?
- A: What are you worried about? When your son turns 18 the non-custodial parent no longer has to pay support to the custodial parent. Are you custodial or non-custodial? In a situation where a child has disabilities support may be continued further than that. I'd need more information from you in order to determine what you might be worrying about.
- Q. If a divorce decree states the child can be claimed on Odd years does that mean tax year or filing year
- A: Ir probably means tax year. IE- 2013, 2015, etc. If you are unsure you may want to speak with the attorney who drafted the decree prior to it being entered as an order.
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.