MY OFFICE SPECIALIZES IN REPRESENTING PERSONS INJURED IN AUTO ACCIDENTS, MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENTS, DOG ATTACKS AND DANGEROUS PROPERTY CONDITIONS
IN THE SACRAMENTO AREA.
What sets me apart from many other attorneys, is that my prior experience includes working as a law clerk to Sacramento Superior Court Judges and then working as an independent contractor to more than 40 attorneys and law firms. With this prior experience, I have gained knowledge of the law in all types of legal cases. I understand the civil litigation and court process very well and have litigated hundreds of cases in the Superior Courts, when necessary, to maximize client recovery. I know from personal knowledge and the results that I have obtained for my clients, that this prior experience of learned legal skills, together with vast legal knowledge, translates to obtaining outstanding outcomes in cases for my clients.
My law practice is devoted to exclusively representing persons injured in auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, dog attacks, and dangerous property conditions. I have more than 25 years experience representing injured persons whether or not civil litigation is required. I do keep all of my client's well informed of every aspect of their case as it progresses, and I know client's appreciate that, even if it's an after hours or weekend phone call.
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Dog Attacks, Dangerous Property Conditions.
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
There is no fee unless there is a monetary recovery. We advance all costs to aggressively pursue your case.
- California St Univ Sacramento
- Undergraduate Degree
- McGeorge School of Law Univ of the Pacific
- Law Degree
- Trophy for membership in The Hour Glass Society
- Active 20/30 Club of Sacramento
- The 20/30 Club is engaged in numerous fund raising activities for underprivileged children in the Sacramento area.
- Certificate of Completion of Course In International Legal Studies
- Salzburg University
- This Certificate was awarded for completion of a course in International Legal Studies at Salzburg University in Salzburg, Austria that also included time in Vienna, Austria and Budapest, Hungary.
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Activities: I am a past or present member of numerous professional organizations stated herein.
- California State Bar Association # 133596
- - Current
- Sacramento County Bar Association
- California Trial Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Active 20/30 Club Of Sacramento
- Retail Clerks Union, Local 588