- Bankruptcy, Criminal Law, Business Law ...
Law Offices of J. Craig Demetras is located in Reno, Nevada, and provides a variety of legal services to individual and business clients. J. Craig Demetras has many years of legal experience. We handle cases at every level of Nevada’s federal and state court system and also practices in Bankruptcy Appellate Panel and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
As a local law firm in Reno, NV, we are able to provide our clients with personal attention and representation that is aggressive, efficient, and effective. Let us put our dedication, hard work, and history of success to work for you.
Mr. Demetras is a native Nevadan and graduated from the University of Utah with a B.A. in English. After graduating from the University of Utah, Mr. Demetras received his Juris Doctor from the University of Arizona. He was admitted to practice law in the State of Nevada in 1991. Before establishing Demetras Law, Mr. Demetras served as a law clerk in the federal bankruptcy court for five years to Judges James H. Thompson, Bert M. Goldwater and Gregg W. Zive.
Mr. Demetras practices primarily in the areas of bankruptcy law, business reorganization and formation, and mining. He is a member of the State Bar of Nevada, the Federal District Court of Nevada, National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, and the Northern Nevada Bankruptcy, Washoe County, and American Bar Associations and the American Bankruptcy Institute.
Mr. Demetras is the co-author of Domestic Relations and Bankruptcy Law and has served on various seminar panels including “How To Get Results in Collection Of Delinquent Debts in Nevada” and “Nevada Foreclosure and Repossession.”
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Agricultural Law
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Administrative Law, Election Law, Government Contracts, Government Finance, Legislative & Government Affairs
- International Law
- Human Rights, Imports & Exports
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
- Mining Law
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of Arizona
- Pro Bono Award
- Washoe Legal Services
- Nevada State Bar  # 4246
- - Current
- Domestic Relations and Bankruptcy Law
- Nevada Foreclosure and Repossession
- How To Get Results in Collection Of Delinquent Debts in Nevada
- Nevada State Bar
- Law Firm Website
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.