- Business Law
- Civil Rights
- Employment Law
- Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Suffolk University Law School
- Honors: Awards for distinguished oral advocacy, and was the winner of Suffolk’s Tom C. Clark Appellate Advocacy Competition.
- Activities: Worked as a student attorney in Suffolk’s Battered Women’s Advocacy Program, representing domestic violence survivors in district court and family and probate court.
- University of Massachusetts - Amherst
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association
Contact & Map